Product Name : Rudraksha Siddha Mala – Nepal
Design : All the Rudraksha are Strung In strong thread having Traditional knot after Each Bead, and finally attach with 5 mukhi rudraksha beads to complete counting of 32 beads .
1 mukhi Rudraksha – Half moon Shape , Dimension : 35 mm – 36 mm
2 mukhi , 3 mukhi Rudraksha – Dimension : 20 mm – 21 mm
4 mukhi , 5 mukhi , 6 mukhi , 7 mukhi , 8 mukhi , 9 mukhi , 10 mukhi , Ganesh Rudraksha – Dimension : 22 mm – 24 mm
11 mukhi , 12 mukhi , 13 Mukhi , 14 Mukhi – Dimension : 25 mm – 27 mm
Gouri Shankar rudraksha – 34 mm – 37 mm
• This is an “Akshamalika” (garland of letters). All mantra (whose count is 7 crores) & all knowledge reside in this mala.
• For the successful achievers and ambitious people who want to reach the top level.
• According to Puranas, a person who wears all different mukhi Rudraksha becomes Lord Shiva incarnate.
• This is a powerful combination that balances chakras and pacifies planets.
• This is a powerful healing combination that heals you of stress, fears, lethargy, low self worth, discontentment and negativity.
This is a very powerful healing combination. Worn for Dharma, Artha, Kama, Moksha. The synergistic combination of all mukhis worn on body provides wearer with abundance in wealth, renewed energy, good health, spirituality and fulfillment of desires. Wearing of this combination takes the wearer beyond his birth chart limitations and pacifies all the malefic associated with the planets.
Therapeutic benefits: Provides relief in digestive disorders, Insomnia, upper back pains, dizziness and boosts energy levels.