Product Name : Kurma Shree Yantra in Brass
Dimension : 5 inches (Height) * 9 inches (Base)
Dimension of shree yantra : 3 .5 inches (height) * 5 inches (Base)
Weight : 1331 gms (approx)
Design : Beautiful Kachap Shree yantra Made in Brass , hollow from base .
This Kachap shri yantra is made up of a brass with a hollow base . Kurma Shree yantra is an Embodiment of both Laxmi and vishnu energy and is popular form of shree yantra which is installed for attraction of wealth and protection from any misfortune.
The Maha Meru or Meru sri chakra , is a three dimensional projection of the great yantra known as sri chakra , said to be the mother of all the Mandalas . The sublime geometry of the sri chakra is revealed wisdom. It is not of human origin . It is nothing less than the genetic code of the Cosmos .
Importance of Merus :
- Sri Chakra is said to contain within itself the essence of all other yantras. Thus it contains the essence of all traditions.
- Its mere presence is said to cleanse the home of defects under both the vaastu and feng shui systems; to ward off and neutralize negative energies and the evil eye.
- It protects against unfavorable planetary influences; and brings about healing, prosperity and peace of mind.
- Wherever it is placed, it brings order, peace, happiness, health, and wealth.
- When buried in the Centre of a Plot (Nabhi Sthan), it ensures continuous waves of prosperity and well being of the dwellers.
- Various scriptures – such as the Shakti Upanishads, the Brahmanda Purana, the Sri Chakra Samhita, the Sri Chakra Yoga Sara, the Sri Chakrartha Sara and others – all state in a single voice that merely seeing the Sri Chakra washes away all sins and grants auspiciousness.
Yantra energizes the location where it is installed. You may place it near the entrance of your home/office/shop or in your living room or reception or study room or office cabin. You may keep it on a table or use as a wall hanging. Yantra is best placed in the East direction facing West. It gets energised by the rising rays of the Sun and with the divine vibrations of the East corner and provides positive transformation energies to the dwelling through its mystical geometry.