Product Name : Sacred Adwaitya Radha Krishna Giriraj Govardhan Dwarka Shilla
Weight : 740 gms
Dimension : 5 inches * 5 inches / Height : 4.5 inches
The Prahlada Samhita states that a Dvaraka-Shila with more than twelve Chakras is known as Ananta.
Dwaraka-Shila-The Brahma Purana states that wherever Shalagrama-Shila and Dvaraka-Shila sitting together are worshipped, certainly salavation or mukti resides there. In the conversation between Brahma and Narada in the Skanda Purana Brahma says, “O Munishvara! Wherever Dwaraka-Shila sits in front of the Shalagrama-Shila every class of opulence goes on increasing unlimitedly.” In another place it says that one who daily worships Dvaraka-Shila along with twelve Shalagrama-Shila will be honored even in Vaikuntha-dhama. It was mentioned earlier that in the Vaishnava tradition, the worship of the Dvararvati-stone (obtained from the Gomati river in Dvaraka) along with the salagrama-stone is considered meritorious, for the latter variety of stones are special forms assumed by Krishna himself.
- For immense protection, prosperity, peace
- For removing black magic, evil forces or removing influence of occult
- For removing obstacles and hurdles
- For good health, knowledge and all six senses working to perfection
- For immense perseverance, strong will power, patience, wealth and happiness in life